1. Nisi G. et al. Use of a protease-modulating matrix in the treatment of pressure sores. Chir Ital 2005, vol. 57(4):465-468.
2. Lazaro-Martinez, J. L. et al. Randomized comparative trial of a collagen/oxidized regenerated cellulose dressing in the treatment of neuropathic diabetic foot ulcers. F.R. Circ. Esp. 2007, 82(1), 27-31.
3. Veves, A. et al. A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Promogran (a Collagen Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Dressing) vs Standard Treatment in the Management of Diabetic Foot Ulcers. Arch. Surg 2002, vol. 137:822-827.
4. Vin, F. et al. The healing properties of Promogran in venous leg ulcers. J. Wound Care 2002; 11(9):335-41.
5. Lobmann, R. et al. Expression of matrix metalloproteinases and growth factors in diabetic foot wounds treated with a protease absorbent dressing. J Diabetes Complications 2006; 20(5): 329-335.
6. Ulrich, D. et al. Effect of oxidized regenerated cellulose/collagen matrix on proteases in wound exudate of patients with diabetic foot ulcers. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2011 38(5) 1-7.
7. Smeets, R. et al. Effect of oxidised regenerated cellulose/collagen matrix on proteases in wound exudate of patients with chronic venous ulceration. Int. Wound J. 2008, 5:195-203.
8. Kakagia, D.D. et al. Synergistic action of protease-modulating matrix and autologous growth factors in healing of diabetic foot ulcers. A prospective randomized trial. J Diabetes Complications 2007; 21(6): 387-91.
9. Hart , J. et al. The role of oxidized regenerated cellulose / collagen in wound repair: effects in vitro on fibroblast biology and in vivo in a model of compromised healing. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 2002;34:1557-1570.
10. Cullen, B. et al. Modulation of the chronic wound environment; an in vitro evaluation of advanced wound therapies Poster, SAWC 2007.
11. Cullen, B. et al. Collagen ORC rebalances the wound environment. Poster WHS, 2003.
12. Cullen, B. et al. Use of oxidized regenerated cellulose in facilitating wound healing. Poster, EWMA 2010.
13. Cullen B. et al. The role of oxidised regenerated cellulose/collagen in chronic wound repair and its potential mechanisms of action. Int J Biochem & Cell Biol 2002; 34: 1544-1556
14. Cullen B. et al. Mechanism of action of PROMOGRAN™, a protease modulating matrix, for the treatment of diabetic foot Ulcers. Presentation, EWMA 2008
15. Cullen, B. and Ivins, N. PROMOGRAN™ and PROMOGRAN PRISMA™ made easy. Wounds International 2010, Vol. 1(3)
16. Lanzara, S. and Zamboni, P. A pilot randomised trial to determine the effects of a new active dressing on wound healing of venous leg ulcers. Presentation, EWMA 2008.
17. Wollina, U. et al. Some Effects of a Topical Collagen-Based Matrix on the Microcirculation and Wound Healing in Patients with Chronic Venous Leg Ulcers: Preliminary Observations. Low Extr WOUNDS 2005, vol 4(4):214–224.
18. Lazaro Martinez, J.L et al. A Retrospective Analysis of the Cost-effectiveness of a Collagen/Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Dressing in the Treatment of Neuropathic Diabetic Foot Ulcers. Ostomy Wound Management 2010; 55(11A):4-8.