1. Rennison, T. Et al. In-Vitro Evaluations of a Silver Hydro-Alginate Dressing to Determine Suitability for Use on Chronic Wounds. Poster, 2006.
2. SILVERCEL Hydroalginate: a case study series. Case study series, Wounds UK Supplement 1(3) 2005.
3. Rennison T et al. Simulated In-Use Tests to Evaluate an Elemental Silver Hydro-Alginate Wound Dressing. Poster, ETRS 2006 (In vitro)
4. Addison, D. et al. Evaluation of the Antimicrobial Properties & Silver Release Profile of an Antimicrobial Silver Alginate Wound Dressing. Poster Presentation, SAWC 2005
5. Teot, L. et al. The management of wounds using Silvercel hydroalginate. Wounds UK, 2005
6. Addison, D. et al. SILVERCEL Alginate. A new silver dressing. Poster, WUWHS 2004
7. Stephens, S. et al. In vitro evaluations of a hydro-alginate wound dressing with silver for the management of chronic wounds. Poster, 2007
8. Addison D et al. An Antimicrobial Dressing for moderate to heavily exuding infected and critically colonised wounds. Poster, EWMA 2003
9. Stephens, S. et al. Evaluation of an Elemental Silver Hydro-Alginate Wound Dressing. Poster, 2007.
10. Di Lonardo, A. et al. The use of Silvercel™ to dress excision wounds following burns surgery. Wounds UK 2006, Vol 2(4):122-124.